Here is the training for week 2.
It is an audio file so that you can listent to it on the go.
I suggest you listen to it twice or three times, as it has loads of aspects to it.
Take your time.
Then here are the steps you want to take:
1. Identify the learning objective for each unit.
2. Apply BRIDGING, and come up with real life scenarios.
3. Find tasks that support the scenarios.
4. Come up with an assignment for each unit.
5. Craft the overall learning objective for your course.
Oops! This lesson is locked
Please login or sign up to access this lesson